- Steve MacManus, vice president of interior and exterior engineering at Tesla, has departed the company.
- MacManus did not respond to a request for comment, but he updated his LInkedIn in July to say he was now at Apple.
- His exit came amid Tesla’s routine end-of-quarter rush to deliver cars to waiting customers — and adds to a growing number of executive departures in recent months.
- A Tesla spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment.
- Visit Business Insider’s home page for more stories.
Tesla’s vice president of interior and exterior engineering, Steve MacManus, has left the electric automaker, according to a source familiar with the matter.
MacManus did not respond to a request for comment. An email to his company address was returned with an auto-response saying the account was no longer valid.
A company spokesperson did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
MacManus was not the