I so enjoy organization. It’s weird, I know, but it feels so good to know everything has a place and is in order. I figured I would share with you all little bits from our master bathroom.
This is a space I don’t love because we have done absolutely nothing in there yet. It’s all basically builder-grade and just boring. The size is nice as is the amount of storage, though. I am currently trying to decide if we want to paint or wallpaper the bathroom. I really want to wallpaper it but I am concerned about how well the wallpaper will hold up since we use the shower daily. So we’ll see!
While you all have some extra time at home to organize, I thought I would share my two bathroom drawers filled with beauty and skincare and how I organize them!
I also wanted to share the little decor pieces that I use on my bathroom counter. They are not meant for the bathroom, but I think that’s what adds a little charm to a bathroom. Whether you use a mint julep cup to hold your toothbrush or a silver platter to hold your perfumes, you can’t really go wrong!
The steps I follow to organize a drawer or cabinet are:
– Take everything out and clean the drawers.
– Wipe down bottles and tubs to make sure there are no residues on anything.
– Organize everything in categories and then toss anything that you don’t want.
– Place items in organizers and then place inside drawers or cabinets.
– Replenish containers that have things like cotton swabs, face wipes, etc.
– Fill in around the organizers as needed.
That’s it! If the thought or organizing is overwhelming, I totally get it. Start small. Literally, do one drawer per day. In a week or two, all of the drawers and cabinets in your home will be organized!