exterior (not comparable)
- Relating to the outside parts or surface of something.
- the exterior part of a sphere
c. 1599–1602, William Shakespeare, “The Tragedie of Hamlet, Prince of Denmarke”, in Mr. William Shakespeares Comedies, Histories, & Tragedies: Published According to the True Originall Copies (First Folio), London: Printed by Isaac Iaggard, and Ed[ward] Blount, published 1623, OCLC 606515358, [Act II, scene ii]:
Sith nor the exterior nor the inward man / Resemble that it was.
- Being from outside a country; foreign.
- the exterior relations of a state or kingdom
relating to the outside parts or surface
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into