Accessible Exterior Surfaces
June 21, 1999
Peter W. Axelson, M.S.M.E., A.T.P. – Project Director
Denise Chesney, M.E.B.M.E. – Research Coordinator
Beneficial Designs, Inc.
Santa Cruz, California
- Patricia Longmuir, M.Sc. – Exercise Science Consultant
- Ken Coutts, Ph.D. – Exercise Physiology Consultant
- Stacy Rose – Research Assistant
- Jeremy Smith – Research Technician
- Joe Ysselstein, B.S. – Research Assistant
This material is based upon work supported by the U.S. Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board (the Access Board) under contract number QA96005001. Any opinions, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Access Board.
The development of objective surface measurement devices and objective surface testing was conducted with funding from the National Center for Medical Rehabilitation Research in the National Institute